miercuri, 19 august 2009

time to say goodbye

The month of august brings lots of goodbye parties in the HGK. Among the most important Dannys and with him, Frank and Stefan from Capella, three of the teenagers that move out from the organization. There is a lot to say, I will maybe just express it in few words: was amazed of all the preparation, all the people coming to the party and wishes and of how the three felt like, nice feeling of having a house where they can always come back but also a future they will have to built.

A lot of other things happened this month, new workers in my group, some very nice people I met,stephie sleeping at my place, danny also visiting and talking to my mother in romanian, lots of planning and presents.
Meanwhile days are going by in the HGK and I have always less time for everything i would still like to do, who could say that enjoying every second can be so difficult? Everything reminds me of its not going to be the same, i will leave and marius will stop saying simona all day long, no danny to say buna ziua ce faci when i come to work, not so many other stuff i will miss.

Niciun comentariu: