joi, 22 ianuarie 2009

still dreaming of a daad

today i was reminded how nice it must be to have a daad scholarship for a master in germany. i gave up at this idea since i realized i have to wait one more year for it, but now i started dreaming again, even if its going to take so long. i didnt give up to all my spider nets of masters and scholarships, long and complicated story which started with such a simple question: what will i do next year?

till then i am still in the hgk. i have to admit sometimes i like my project here very much, it is very challenging, i almost feel like in a survival camp and i see myself getting through and doing well. it is indeed like i was discussing one time with the mentor a place were u are not allowed to make any mistakes and in a place like this, when getting good feedback, it feels ten times better. i am very happy next week my boss proposed me to go with her to the psychiatry clinic where one of our children is at the moment, i am of course curious about these hospitals in germany. after my four years experience and study i will have something to make comparison to: the romanian psychiatry hospitals.

Niciun comentariu: