luni, 27 aprilie 2009

romanian easter

before i went home liana and liliane ( don't know if i wrote it right ) visited me for a couple of days, even if we only spent some time together in the evening, we had so more fun that i really hope we will see each other again soon.

my family celebrated easter one week later than in germany, after the orthodox religion. i was lucky enough to be home than.

i left germany on 13 april in the evening, after four days of 9 hours working. was already tired and had a start of a cold. was traveling all night to dortmund to reach the airport on time for my flight. i only remember how cold was in kassel in the big and ugly train station, and how i heard romanian language in hannover from a family that were traveling with me till cluj. i arrived cluj the next morning and my sister was waiting for me. i was so excited and happy that i didnt even feel tired. we arrived bacau and saw my parents the next day.


alexandra and ami


oanas and simonas birthday cake

romanian pasca


me and my sister


my plane back was 4 hours late, this meant i lost the train from dortmund and had to travel a lot more than expected to reach my small town here again. i was back on 25 april, after seeing enough drunk people in the train stations in germany. was very happy nevertheless to see the children again.

Niciun comentariu: