luni, 2 martie 2009

end of february

on 22 of february my grandfather died. i was reminding when talking with my sister on the internet what a nice person he was and what a terrible feeling we have not being able to say goodbye. the funeral was on thuesday, too late for me to fly home.

my bf came to me on monday, beginning of my vacation, luckly enough because i so needed someone close to just be with me.

we found a nice castle close to kirchhain, here are some photos:








wednesday we drove to muellheim. here are some photos taken on freiburg the next day:




after this came two days of geology mapping, weather was very nice and i had a lot of fun. i was in charge with the gps and this phrase: " there is a rock!!!" saturday evening i was completely "contaminated", i even made photos with a very nice rock we carried home happly:

some curious friendly animals and a spring coming prove:


Niciun comentariu: