miercuri, 4 februarie 2009

end of january

last wednesday i had an interesting day on the road to and back from the psychiatry clinic with a big bus and, among others, two children in roll-chairs. we left at 6:30 (and children were very excited of their free day from school) and came back at almost 21. on the road we sang urlaubs lieder, talked about psychology books and i was very curious about everything somehow related to my field of study ( i didnt get many information though ).

today in the morning some chapter ended here when the family that visited milena left. my heart broke when this little girl ( agata, 10 ) was crying saying she wants to stay here with me


last night, after lots of tom and jerry, the children from the family ( inga,12; agata,10 and klaudia,17 ) made sure they dont leave without having something from me, and they asked me to draw some horses and translate the o-zone song very popular in poland: dragostea din tei ( na, if thats all that children know about romania ). i also had some nice polish lessons.




so the weekend was very nice, was just a bit sad after my bf left, was very nice to have him here also, the little apartment was alive and for the first time i felt like being home.

Un comentariu:

babbler spunea...

Such an interesting life you have! Yes, I think it is a good thing that you are documenting the experience for yourself. I appreciate it too! Love from "Mrs. Slug"