luni, 22 decembrie 2008

december and christmas preparation at work

when i came back from freiburg, although it was 8th december, in kirchhain was already smelling like christmas.
what impressed me was the big amount of cakes made every day and eaten with every occasion, of course including the big backen aktionen with the children; here are some photos




today, 22 december, the aktion continued also with making stars with the children, either cookies again or paper stars:


here are the other practicants ( killian, magdalena, lisa and jan erik ) after a long day of making stars:


i also remember i was already visiting the famous nice christmas market in marburg with milena and maybe we werent there long enough, but we werent sooo impressed, here are some photos:



i had some time to make my presents ready also:

and time to make some pie to welcome milena's boyfriend in our small flat:

i am a bit curious how this christmas will turn out in the end, i already miss my family a lot and promised next year i will try my best to stay home for holidays.

Un comentariu:

andreea spunea...

I also miss my hometown, my childhood, my Christmas dreams... Even I am lucky that I have my family close to me, i still miss a real Chrtistmas in Bacau!
Ai grija de tine! Sa te bucuri de minunea Craciunului in stil romanesc, chiar si in Germania :)

te imbratisez cu drag!